SampleOne is a basic sampler with adjustable keymap range and loop capabilities, amplifier and filter envelopes, and LFO modulation parameters. To add a sample to SampleOne, drag any audio clip from the Browser, or drag any Audio Event from the Arrange view, into the sample list. Then you can adjust the playback range, loop a sample, change the root note, and tune a sample. You can further tweak the sample with the amplifier, filter, and LFO. SampleOne is easy to use, yet it’s a powerful tool for creating an endless array of sounds.
- Drag-and-drop audio files or events within your song.
- Load multiple samples.
- Edit amplifier and filter envelopes.
- Modulate parameters with an LFO.
- Change root note, tune, change sample range, and more.
- Easy to use, creative, and flexible.