Impact is a flexible, easy-to-use, sample-trigger virtual instrument. It features a grid of 16 pads into which samples are loaded and played back independently, as with certain popular hardware samplers. Each pad has its own pitch, amplifier, and filter controls, each with programmable envelopes. All of these elements can be automated. Eight stereo and eight mono outputs are available for each pad, making sophisticated output busing simple. This allows you to add plug-ins and mix each sample individually.
Impact arrives loaded with 32 kits created from Ueberschall’s most popular sample libraries, with more free kits available for download from your user account. You can quickly and easily create custom kits by simply dragging any sound file from the Studio One Browser and dropping it onto a pad. Previously loaded sounds can be replaced in the same way.
- Easy-to-use sample-trigger instrument
- 16 pads, 8 velocity layers per pad
- Independent Play mode per pad (One Shot Poly or Mono, Toggle, Note On/Off, Sync)
- Independent Pitch, Amplifier, and Filter controls per pad
- Eight stereo and eight mono outputs